Buy my book: undetectable VISIONARY

Monday, May 27, 2013

get out of the box



standing in my room
looking at the disaster
stacks of wasted yesterdays
saved up for tomorrow
for a fleeting moment
I cried and died
no, I only wished
yes, I looked around
wishing I were dead
porter hudson love me
life piled up easily
the music fades distantly
death becomes the option
closing eyes; holding breath
this too shall pass?
feeling alone yet surrounded
depression sadness; creative madness
should I kill myself?
used, wasted; useless waste
no one cares today
where is my hope?
lost in a fog
poison, drowning, drugs, knives
devices all around me
STOP! I say NO!
Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe
kiss the yesterdays good-bye
live tonight; live tomorrow
hope is a seed
nurture it; grow it
GET OUT OF THE BOX!
let go; let live
sing, dance, scream, laugh
do not give in
have hope and live!

No comments: