Buy my book: undetectable VISIONARY

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i'm ruthless, cranky & eating top ramen

Let me begin by saying it's not entirely my fault.

Because I'm a Cancer (zodiac sign) my emotions and mood apparently are going a little haywire.

This happens every year - why?

The full moon before the summer solstice aka the beginning of the cancer zodiac reign. If you don't understand this - I don't care. keep reading.

So for the last few days I have been ruthless, cranky & eating top ramen.

Let me remind all of you that I stopped eating top ramen in 2003. Even at my lowest point financially - I still avoided buying that crap.

Well it's not a financial thing - it's a mood thing. I graduated from The Art Institute of Atlanta on Friday the 13th which must have unlocked something within me because the next day, and since then, I've been, well, not myself.

If you are around me in the next few days - have mercy on me even if I don't extend the same kindness to you - I can't help it.

You've been caught Jey Walking!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh boy! Expect a lot of "cleaning" to be done. Ha ha. Love you. Be good or at least good at it. *HUG*

Lauren T. said...

I missed you today! :(

jey walker gladstone said...

Oh I much cleaning to do!