Buy my book: undetectable VISIONARY

Monday, May 25, 2009

please?


Why is it that everytime I have a strong feeling or eye opening experience there is a song that has been written that says it exactly how I feel.

The last few days I have been thinking selfishly for my future. I don't want to lose things, I don't want to sacrifice, I want everything to work in my favor and I just want life to be great. Too much to ask?

So today someone pointed out this song from awhile back

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT
by The Smiths

Good times for a change
See, the luck Ive had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Havent had a dream in a long time
See, the life Ive had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

###

Let me clarify one part I would change - it is certainly NOT the first time I have gotten what I want and the Lord knows that all too well. I am thankful for what I have - I just don't want to give it up :D

You have been caught Jey Walking! (isn't that what you want?)

3 comments:

Bravone said...

Unfortunately, it's struggle and sacrifice that force us to grow!

Lauren said...

one word: jabez.

(ps: i love reading your blog, thank you for your honesty and strength!! xoxo)

jey walker gladstone said...

1 Chronicles 4:9-10 - very nice!