Buy my book: undetectable VISIONARY

Thursday, May 29, 2008

self check-out

This is merely a rant and deep philosophical pondering...

I thought to myself - why can't all of life be self check-out.
Why can't I check myself out of school, work, family, the airport security gate, the DMV, the post office, jail, court, the grocery store.
Why do we continue to have clerks and cashiers...

Really it may benefit society if we became more self-reliant and did things for ourselves. Of course, we'd still need a supervisor to assist us when we screwed everything up and broke the machine...

And if we have self check-out for life - why not have self check-out for death too...oh, hmmm I guess they do...

well, they should rename it to self check-in (cause when you're dead - due to your self checkout) you're really just checking in to the next stop

yeah that's it... (The Summer of Adventure - Spruill Summer Camp has started!)

You've been caught Jey Walking!

No comments: